Having a Hair Transplantation in Summer requires some extra attention. Due to the high temperatures in the summer, sweating increases and this increases the risk of infection. Also, exposure to direct sunlight can cause scalp irritation and burns.
Therefore, if you want to have a hair transplant in the summer, it is recommended to consider the following:
• Avoiding excessive physical activity for at least a week to minimize sweating.
• Using a hat or parasol to protect yourself from direct sunlight.
• To follow the care instructions recommended by your doctor.
• During the first few days, using a pillow to keep your head upright as much as possible.
However, the best time to have a hair transplant depends on personal preferences. If you prefer to have a Hair Transplantation in Summer, it is important to talk to your doctor in detail and follow his recommendations.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Hair Transplantation in Summer
There are advantages and disadvantages to having a Hair Transplantation in Summer. Some of them are:
• Post-procedure recovery process: One of the advantages of having a hair transplant in the summer is that the recovery process can be faster. Due to the hot weather in the summer, the scalp heals faster.
• More rest time: You may have more time to rest after the hair transplant procedure, as the summer holidays, especially the leaves are longer. This can also aid the healing process.
• Sun rays: After hair transplantation, your skin becomes sensitive. Since the sun rays are more in the summer months, it is easier to protect the scalp from the sun after hair transplantation.
• High temperatures: In summer, sweating increases due to high temperatures. Sweating can increase the risk of scalp infections. Therefore, care should be taken to minimize sweating after hair transplantation.
• UV rays: Since the sun rays are more in the summer months, the scalp should not be exposed to direct sunlight after hair transplantation. UV rays can cause irritation and burns on the scalp.
As a result, Hair Transplantation in Summer is an option with advantages and disadvantages. Because everyone’s preference is different, it’s recommended that you talk to your doctor to determine the best option.
What are the Rules to Be Considered After Hair Transplantation in Summer?
After hair transplantation in the summer, extra attention is required due to the sweating of the scalp, exposure to the sun and the increased risk of infection. Here are some important rules to follow:
Protection from direct sunlight: You should be protected from sunlight for at least 10 days after hair transplantation. Use a hat or parasol to protect your head from the sun as it can cause sunburn.
Minimizing sweating: Sweating can cause scalp infections. Minimize sweating by avoiding excessive physical activities for a few days after the procedure.
Keeping the head upright: Keep your head upright for at least 3 days after the Hair Transplantation in Summer procedure. Holding your head up can speed up the healing process by increasing blood flow to the scalp.
Shampooing and hair washing: Do not wash your hair for the first 72 hours after the procedure. After the first wash, shampoo your hair as often as recommended by your doctor. After shampooing, use products recommended by your doctor to moisturize the scalp.
Alcohol and smoking: Do not use alcohol for at least 7 days after hair transplantation. Alcohol can slow the healing process by affecting blood circulation. Also, smoking can affect the healing process. Do not smoke for at least 3 weeks after hair transplantation.
Medication use: Use medication as recommended by your doctor after the procedure. Take medications as prescribed by your doctor, such as antibiotics, pain relievers, and anti-inflammatory drugs.
Controls: Make regular controls after hair transplantation. Go for control at the intervals recommended by your doctor and follow your recovery process.
These are the rules you should pay attention to after Hair Transplantation in Summer. But remember, because every person and procedure is different, it’s best to consider your doctor’s recommendations.
Combine Hair Transplant with Vacation
Hair Transplantation in Summer can be a suitable opportunity to take a vacation and relax. Especially in the summer months, many people include hair transplantation in their vacation plans. It is important to rest and limit your activities for a few days after hair transplantation. Therefore, combining a vacation and a hair transplant can relax you both physically and mentally.
You can also enjoy having a new look during your vacation. However, do not forget that you must follow certain rules after the hair transplant procedure. For example, it is important to protect yourself from sunlight, prevent sweating, wash your hair and use your medications regularly. For this reason, it is recommended that you choose a place where you can rest after the hair transplant while planning your vacation.
Make sure your vacation destination is also reliable in providing healthcare and medication. In addition, the recovery process after hair transplantation may differ from person to person. Therefore, by talking to the clinic where you will have the procedure, you can plan your vacation plan according to the recovery process after the procedure. Taking into account your doctor’s recommendations will make your holiday more enjoyable after hair transplantation. As a result, you can include hair transplantation in your holiday plans.
You can benefit from the privileges by contacting us.
• Best price guarantee
• You will not encounter hidden payments.
• Free transfer to airport, hotel or hospital
• Accommodation is included in the package prices.